- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by: J.K. Rowling
Im rereading this series (again) and this is my favorite out of all of them, even the fourth movie is my favorite.
2. Pride and Prejudice by: Jane Austen
I decided to be a part of Zoe’s Austentatious book club of the youtube channel ReadbyZoe and the first book is “Pride and Prejudice”.
Heres the link to the video about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqazRAKebvs
3. The Brothers Grimm 101 Fairytales by: The Brothers Grimm
I’m actually already half way through this book, but so far its really good. Plus I think that the word classics are very pretty.
4. Little House in the Big Woods by: Laura Ingalls Wilder
My grandmother actually got this box set for my son but he isn’t old enough to read or understand them (he’s only 4 months old) so I’ve decided to read them through because I dont really remember them.
5. The Virgins daughters by: Jeane Westin
I like historical fiction so this one looked interesting, and I find that I admire Queen Elizabeth, I think she was a very good leader in history.
What are your books to be read this month?